theinemann 7. August 2019 Use Cases 0
How does Clintview Work?
There can be different compelling events for a new product launch.
CompetitionA new promotion is launched by the competition, which the operator finds too aggressive. If they do not react, they will lose subscribers. However, if they launch a similar tariff, they will lose revenue due to cannibalization.
- Based on customer behaviour, in terms of how they respond to current tariffs, new product ideas could be launched .
- Segmentation: Knowing the needs and wants
- Who want it?
- What they want?
- For how much?
- STP – Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Improve customer experience
- Evoke perception of higher value by offering a superior product.
- There is a drop in ARPU or Margin for some segments.
- The operator would like to differentiate on Product or Price in order to claim missing revenue.
- Value proposition
- Price levels
Current Operator Challenges
- Long time to market for new product introduction
- Segmentation – whom to offer?
- No precise estimates for future ARPU/margin impact (Manage Risk)
- Apparently attractive new offers my lead to product cannibalization.
- Management approval process
Improvements compared to Current Product Analysis Capabilities
- Precise computation of ARPU and Margins effects
- Efficient and systematic handling of scenarios for usage change (price elasticity)
- Clintview NDEX (Negative Data Experience Score) for Data Speeds
- Compute Margins customer-by-customer
- Reduce ARPU dilution for new product introductions
- Manage data usage growth and retain upselling potential